Guided Fly-Fishing Rates 2021-2022
- Half Day Fly Fishing One – Two Anglers / Enquire Now
- Full Day Fly Fishing One – Angler / One Guide / Enquire Now
- Full Day Fly Fishing One – Two Anglers / One Guide / Enquire Now
Specials: Last Minute Bookings – Fill a Date inquire now!
Back Country Remote Wilderness access 4WD
- Day guide rate – Enquire Now
What’s Included in your fly-fishing day:
- Professional accredited fly-fishing guide
- Rod and reels
- Flies and tippet
- Lunch and refreshments
- Four-wheel drive transport
Back-Country fly-fishing Remote Wilderness:
- Camp outs River side starting at: $250 per night
- Full Day Fly Fishing up-to Two Anglers – Enquire Now
- Heli Fly fishing Adventure’s – Enquire Now
Fly – fishing for all levels of fly – fishing ability:
- Adventurous advanced fly-fisher
- Advanced, Intermediate, and Novice
- Fly-fishing for the beginners, all welcome
- Non-fly-fishing companions welcomed
Rental fly-fishing equipment:
- Fly-fishing Waders and boots – $40 per person per day.
Accommodation options: (If required)
- New Zealand has a great variety of accommodation types,
- Luxury lodges to Station/Ranch huts and Lodges, hotel, motel, river/lakeside rental house, something to suit all personal needs and price requirements.
- Farm Station / huts – $80 pp.
- Farm/Station/ Lodge – $150 – $200 – $300 share.
- Bed and Breakfast – starting from $180 share.
- Deluxe Lodge – starting at $450.